Located in the town of Marietta, Pennsylvania and just a short walk from the Susquehanna River, this Lancaster County inn features six uniquely styled rooms designed with ultimate comfort in mind. Each has a lovely private bath, premium linens and many other creature comforts. Gourmet breakfast is also included. Enjoy the one of the most authentic historical homes in the Lancaster area.
- Breakfast Served Daily.
- Queen & King beds with top quality mattresses with high thread count bed linens
- Private bath, en suite with high quality hair and body products and whirlpool tubs or steam showers
- Fluffy cotton Turkish towels & robes
- FREE wireless internet access
- Expanded cable TV with DVD in all guest rooms
- DVD Movie Library
- Hairdryers, steam iron & ironing boards
- Fireplaces in public rooms
- Electric fireplace in Vanderslice suite, Blakemore & Sun Porch gas fireplace in cottage
- Individual Climate control in all rooms, ceiling fans in all rooms, except: Vanderslice Suite & Victoria Room.
- Wrap around Veranda with wicker furniture
- Secure off street parking
- Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted.
- Gift certificates available.
Read more about our Policies & Amenities